ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Central Day - Santa Pod 18th April

Hi everyone,

Not sure where else to post this, if a Moderator would like to move please do so and apologies for posting in the wrong section.

I'm helping organise a car show at Santa Pod with Ford RS Owners Club. I'm a Renault Sport owner and was wondering if any of you guys fancied a Visiting Car Club stand.

I know its only 4 weeks off, so people may have plans now, but its usually a fun day with a Run What You Brung (RWYB) on the quater mile strip and plenty of cars turning up.

Details of the show are below on the flyer, if anyone would like to attend or if Clio Sport would like to have a stand, then please let me know and I can sort it out (alternatively call Paul on the number on the flyer and he'll get you sorted).

One addition to the flyer is we have arranged Monster Trucks for the event too....something a little different to the norm for a car show.

Cheers
Andrew

Central_Day_Flyer_2010.jpg

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Dont think I'll be able to make it, but from what Iv heard Central's usually a good show with a decent turn out :)