ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Central locking problem!

My car's decided to have a very odd fault...

So I went to get into my car today, unlocked it, the lights flashed once as normal, heard the locking mechanisms work, but the drivers door wouldn't open.

Went round and checked the boot and passenger door, and they both opened fine.

I then locked it and unlocked it again, and the door unlocked this time, however when I got out at my destination, the driver door would not lock after I got out and pushed the button, so I unlocked it and locked it again, and sure enough it locked itself.

Although when it did finally lock, it was at a half a second delay from the boot and passenger door from locking (as you can hear the mechanisms clicking etc)

It's been doing this since about yesterday, and I haven't done anything to the car since the problem started.

Any help? :S

2001 clio rs
hi just picked up a 2001 clio rs and i cant get the boot to lock. is this a common problem? or am i just lucky/unfortunate to have it happen to me?