ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

central locking

2012 WRX Waggon

mine has just decided to stop working???

doors will lock with the key, but the bloody boot stays open:mad:.

luckily its garaged overnight, but its sorta limiting the places I can visit.

is it a fuse, if it is, wheres it live???

Wouldnt have thought it was a fuse, else everything wouldnt lock?

Guessing bad earth in the boot, or some wire come off on the rear lock..

Still under warrenty?

ive had a similar problem with the central lockin- not like yours with the boot tho!

i fixed mine by pulling out the infra red sensor above the mirror and giving it a good blow (yes, haha) then checkin the wires are plugged in ok and holding ur key rite up to the sensor and pushing the button to see if that works..

hope this helps

greg

2012 WRX Waggon

bladdy ell - back it goes, I aint muckin around that much LOL, its only 9 months old.

Non of the central locking works, I have to lock the doors individually, there is bugger all noise from the central locking.

IR sensor? mines radio controlled.

Cheers Guys!:D

Does the central locking work from the dash button?

The CL doesnt work from the door locks - only works from the remote or the dash button - so if it works from that then it is probably the remote - try the spare key.

2012 WRX Waggon

Just got back from Arnold Clarke in Warrington.

twas the fuse, though buggered if I knew which one it was!!

Technician who spent about 30 seconds diagnosing and fixing the fault has a Silver 172, just like mine........and is a member of Cliosport!!! LOL.

Cheers Mate!! (didnt get ur name)