ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Central Locking..

Civic Type R FN2
Had a little bit of bother with my central locking the last few days, If i lock the car (182) with the fob my driver side door and the boot locks fine, but the passenger door doesnt. I came on here and had a search for it and the main solution i seen was to disconnect the battery, wait, then connect it back up so i tried this but still no luck.
A central locking motor went on my MG ZR so im hoping i dont need to go down that road replacing another central locking motor.

any help would be appreciated.

Monaco Clio 172
just about to post about this too but mine is the boot thats not locking properly. For the past few days there has been a delay between the doors locking and the boot, but today the boot didnt lock at all. I opened and relocked with the fob and it locked. This is obviously getting worse so would like it sorted before it doesnt lock at all.

Monaco Clio 172
Oh well its happened. Its not locking now. Is there a way I can lock it manualy to secure it for now?