ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Central rear seat belt

Clio 200
hi, I just bought a (53plate) clio 172 cup, the one thing I don't like is that their isn't a Central rear seat belt, would it be easy to fit one....would all the bolt holes be their..???
thanks

Clio 200
thanks for the help, where did ya get the central belt from ....renault.....Also how much if ya don't mind me asking..??
thanks

BMW M135i
I find it strange that the RS doesn't have the roof mounted 3 point central rear seatbelt like the dynamiques etc have.

"Navy" N17 TWO
:S Strange goings-on with the french breadsticks again....

Do none of the RS models have the roof-mounted belt?

I assume it was down to weight saving along with not having the split rear bench or rear headrests. My Phase 2 172 and my 182 both have had the centre rear belt although i think they've only been used once or twice and forget trying to explain it to a woman passenger i've had to get out and belt them in like a five year old.

BMW M135i
I assume it was down to weight saving along with not having the split rear bench or rear headrests. My Phase 2 172 and my 182 both have had the centre rear belt although i think they've only been used once or twice and forget trying to explain it to a woman passenger i've had to get out and belt them in like a five year old.

Don't get me started on that, the whole two buckels thing seems to be too much for any female.