ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Central Scotland Karting at Xtreme Larbert - 13th January

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Not too long to go now :) had a couple of people asking about convoying there, it's pretty close to most people so think a lot of people will make their own way there.

However if you live in fife people will be leaving the inverkeithing park and ride at 10 and myself, Djw Dave, Gaz85 and Gally will be leaving from Bathgate around a similar time. Afaik the Glaswegians are making there own way there but please say if you want to sort something out.

Cheers
John

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Guys we have to be at extreme for 10:30 so we can get the final £10 payment(please bring this in cash as John will be collecting it), names taken for your heats and we will need to watch some epic video of how not to drive like Gaz Maher :p

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I know we will put a post up on FB as well but just to remind everyone to be there for 10:30 sharp as we need to collect the monies and get everyone signed in to take part then the safety briefing.

A note please also bring a £10 note with which John has nominated himself to collect and we will pay in one lump sum rather than 18 people individually paying xtreme.

Thanking you

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I know we will put a post up on FB as well but just to remind everyone to be there for 10:30 sharp as we need to collect the monies and get everyone signed in to take part then the safety briefing.

A note please also bring a £10 note with which John has nominated himself to collect and we will pay in one lump sum rather than 18 people individually paying xtreme.

Thanking you

Did I?! Oh, ok then!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
[h=5]Thanks for the great response to this everyone, thats all 18 spaces filled again. The list looks like this

Gary Taylor
John Holligan
Dave Joyce
Iain Campbell
Fraser Jamieson
James Mcgregor
Alan Robson
Gary Maher
Adam Kerr
Michael Foster
William McNee
Ally Logan
Mathew Pike
Sam McLean
Scott Thomson
Kevin Gallagher
Craig Dolan
Darren Watson

Can everyone please be there no later than 1030 so that we have time to collect the £10 remaining balance off each of you. Remember to bring this with you as the nearest cash machine isn't all that near! Give this to John Holligan and then we can start getting the drivers briefings and our suits on.

Feel free to bring your own helmets with you but remember they have to be closed face, don't worry if you don't have one, Xtreme have hundreds!

Thanks,
Cliosport Scotland
[/h]

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Haha! Looking forward to it! I'm not going to eat over the weekend! ;)