ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CH5 Fifth Gear

Just for your info, I noticed that 5th gear are test driving the new V6 Clio, also Imprezza and Mitsubishi i think. On at 8:30pm.

Otherwise theres probs Eeeeestendas or someat equally cack on the other channels.

hehe, or could be read "simpletons with no life need something to cheer them up for 30 mins of an evening";)

(or is that just me?!)

Well, nah, should be cool, been waiting for a chance to see a test of it on tv.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

my girlfriend will be annoyed that she missed it.. she is working tonight (no luck :)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

someone cap it to wmv format or somthing..

anyone got the facilities to do this ? i could have put it onto dvd-r (for later ripping to comp) but its away for repair with a duff dvd-r stuck in it..keeps trying to finalize the disk and wont eject it.. stupid useless modern technology

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

if you capped it directly to wmv for an hour long show at decent quality 25fps would be about 220-240mb so not too big, lower quality eg 56k would be about 20 meg..

heh, My mate recorded a Football match, was 2.4gb or something.. not too bad..

Dunno what format it was tho!

Daz.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

near hit eh ? looked good to me but i always normally agree with tiff.. too little to late, they had their chance the with mk1 .. the mk2 should have been forced induction.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

well my vote goes to the evo.. always been a dream to own one.. so slightly biast.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by KeyserSoze on 30 April 2003

but i reckon shes a bit dirty :)
she is in my head anyway ;)

oh and i take it you like the usual suspects.. either that or you got a very creepy name ..

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 30 April 2003

but i reckon shes a bit dirty :)
she is in my head anyway ;)

oh and i take it you like the usual suspects.. either that or you got a very creepy name ..
haa, i was watching "I love 95" when i registered, couldnt think of any other "original" name

You lot just dont get it!!! Yes the scooby and the evo are technically better and the new nissan too, but hey, none of them look like the v6. Infact there is nothing that looks like the v6 for 27k!! Ive got a mk1 v6 and when that first came out people couldnt stop looking (and still cant) the new vee will be the same. Scoobys and evos dont turn heads. CLIO V6 ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUE!

oh, and bring on my new one:D ASAP !!

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 30 April 2003

You lot just dont get it!!! Yes the scooby and the evo are technically better and the new nissan too, but hey, none of them look like the v6. Infact there is nothing that looks like the v6 for 27k!! Ive got a mk1 v6 and when that first came out people couldnt stop looking (and still cant) the new vee will be the same. Scoobys and evos dont turn heads. CLIO V6 ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUE!

oh, and bring on my new one:D ASAP !!
hehe, chill, I LOVE the V6 mate, wish i had one.....

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Slightly biased opinion there

Hmmm if i had 27k i would buy an evo or the 350z not a clio v6, although they are awesome but overpriced i think. competition is just too good.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

27K for the v6 is too much though.. if they were nearer 21k THEN you would be talking about an awesome car, but for 27k you are entering seriously powered cars (such as the evo, scooby etc.)

Quote: Originally posted by Hippychick on 30 April 2003

FOR SALE - N reg 16v,

saving for Pagani Roadster ;)
Yeh me too,wasnt that car ABSOLUTE sex :D
I am negotiating with the devil :devilish: the sale of my soul for it (dont think my 16v will cover the frickin deposit let alone much else!) Anyone for Ostrich leather in their car?? I heard its a new renault option :)