ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

challenge for the best private plate...

TT 225

:D hehehe - i do like to bring a smile to peoples faces - only bought it for a laugh but i kinda like it LOL

Cheers Mehdi :D

TT 225

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 18 March 2003

That is pretty good, apart from when a faster car kicks your arse!
Of course! But its all part of the fun innit - dont mind faster cars kicking my ass - i enjoy the challenge :D

Quote: Originally posted by adam_priest on 18 March 2003

L4 NER?

Do you live near Stourbridge, used to have a blue M3?

I am in Stourbridge and am sure that reg. number seems familiar.
no, i dont even know where stourbridge is!! no offence

is it any good?

I really wanted 70NY but that was £58,000 !!!

So I settled for T 70NY L (my names, Tony Lawrence) and it was only £250 too - superb :) (for me)

There are many bargain plates around. The problem with private plates is that theyre oh so easy to remember when someone sees you doing something a bit naughty, so since i bought N20 CUP i have been driving like a little granny!

The best one i have seen is up here in Aberdeen.

Williams 3 with Reg CL 10, looks the business but cant have been cheap.

Quote: Originally posted by Laner on 18 March 2003

Quote: Originally posted by adam_priest on 18 March 2003

L4 NER?

Do you live near Stourbridge, used to have a blue M3?

I am in Stourbridge and am sure that reg. number seems familiar.
no, i dont even know where stourbridge is!! no offence

is it any good?
yeah, its not bad, i am almost certain there was a blue m3 round here with that plate on though, it was positioned to read L4NE R. maybe they sold it and now you own it ??? in fact i would put money on the fact that i have seen it on an M3 now thinking about it. have you had the plate long?

172 M69 eater

well i wanted P4TTY but its 5 quid short of ten grand - £9995 so somehow i dont think im gonna get it!!

Abarth 595 Trufeo

I got my plate when I got my 172

X 11UGH

being that my name is hugh, it works for me, even better with a well placed bolt