ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chameleon headlight film - East London

Suzuki Ignis Sport
heyyy guys! it's been a long while since i last posted! some of you may remember me.. but i won't go into that lol..

I know that here there is a wealth of knowledge, and i know some people are based in my area, East London.

I want to have my headlights on my Ignis Sport tinted, or more likely have the Chameleon headlight look, where it looks blue in some light, but green and purple in others... Anyone know of a cheap place to do it?... or if i buy the film, will someone help me do it for some beer tokens?

Cheers

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
heyyy guys! it's been a long while since i last posted! some of you may remember me.. but i won't go into that lol..

I know that here there is a wealth of knowledge, and i know some people are based in my area, East London.

I want to have my headlights on my Ignis Sport tinted, or more likely have the Chameleon headlight look, where it looks blue in some light, but green and purple in others... Anyone know of a cheap place to do it?... or if i buy the film, will someone help me do it for some beer tokens?

Cheers
Phantom tinting in Kent should be able to help.