ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

change a ph1 steering wheel to a ph2?

Car  AGH the sl*g
as title suggests, can i put a ph2 steering wheel on my phase one???? ive done a search but mixed findings???? cheers
 
Your searching ability is not great my friend, I read two threads on this earlier, I think the end result was it can be done but some little thing needs cutting!

Someone will probably clear it up for ya
 
well it is but doesn't help when people say mk1 172. i found that also about removing a small amount of metal. but wanted a definate answer.
 
No don't PM me, as I only swapped my standard wheel for a re-trimmed one. So I can't help on fitting a later wheel.

There's mention in the other thread of fitting a phase 2 wheel to a phase 1.

This is the other thread,
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=470090


Sorry scrooge ;), not had a good week mate?

Who re-trimmed your wheel? Price etc? PM me (I won't mind) if you want.

Also, do you know of anyone who put a ph2 wheel on a ph1? I swear i saw it ages ago, but cant remember what it looked like and if I liked it.
 
fair enough, well looks like its something ill have a go at and if successful create a guide.
 
Sorry scrooge ;), not had a good week mate?

Who re-trimmed your wheel? Price etc? PM me (I won't mind) if you want.

Also, do you know of anyone who put a ph2 wheel on a ph1? I swear i saw it ages ago, but cant remember what it looked like and if I liked it.
Nah it's ok mate, I just didn't want a lot of pm's asking what i'd done etc, mainly as I never did the phase 2 wheel conversion. Just had a re-trimmed one on it.

I got mine from MikeyK18 off here (dude in Ireland) I had the first one done, it was £130 iirc, If i'd have given my wheel to him it would have been less, but my one was mint, I just wanted a leather trimmed one:)
 
Back
Top