ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Change time on clock - clio 200 with RS monitor ..

RB 200
Sounds like a daft question, but everywhere seems to state look in your handbook ..

I've just fitted a bluetooth head unit and a RS monitor to my clio (it works, it fitted, its programmed)
but I cant find the settings for the clock to change the time..

If anyone could help that would be great.

cheers,

​James.

The settings button is on the original head unit on mine. The button looks like a pair of volume sliders.

RB 200
nothing in any of the setting fella, going to pop up to renault at some point and give them a look - think its a software thing they can fix no problem

These ones?

4e96761d-24bf-471e-b9b1-55651d8942f6.jpg

I had the RS Monitor fitted from new, so I may have a different radio to the standard one.

If this is the case, you may need this radio to change the time.

Again, I don't know if the radios and screen fitted were different if you had the RS Monitor from factory, but heres mine.

You can see the settings button in the bottom right hand corner.

Radio -
8635512056_98b3f37721.jpg

Screen -
8634395229_c72cfb0cd5.jpg

RB 200
Had a idea... It said on the CLIP "clock" - present... I bet that's when my old one had the clock built into the screen not going through the radio?!

RB 200
Apparently so, the guy reckons the RS monitor will work too... just plug clip in and change the configuration. You'd need a digital monitor too

Clio RS200 Gordini
Probably!
Hi I’m interested to know if you were able to resolve your issue with adjusting the ‘clock’ via ‘Clip’ I.e. making function available? I have a similar issue after replacing Head Unit.