ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing '182' sidelights.

Astra 1.6 SXI
Having a right fiddle trying to change the sidelights on my 182.

Bought some bulbs of ebay and they don't seem to fit in the gap, bear in mind the gap is tiny anyway!

What bulbs (LED) shall buy that will actually fit in...and any tips on changing them?

Thanks

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
yeh they are pretty fiddly to change especially the right bulb with all the pipes in the way, I bought from halfords a set of led prism bulbs cost about £7, not the brightest ones ever but the colour match with my main beam is perfect, i went for the standard white bulb

Astra 1.6 SXI
i purchased just normal led sidelight bulbs.. i heard its capless i need? Can someone link me to ones that they have bought for there 182 please?

Seat Ibiza
Some just need the sides filing/sanding down as they are a little too wide. Fiddly but they do go in, unless you have gorilla hands ;)

I thought it was just me that had to sand them down.

What a pain in the arse, I thought it was just cause they were cheap too.

why not check the connection fitment with the one you have taken out? if it matches you know they're the right fitment!

granted, mine took me a good 30mins to install them, they do have a dodgy fit tbh!

silver clio 182
I got some led bulbs, the base does need filing to fit in the narrow bulb holder, some larger multi led's are too phyically big to go into the actual mounting hole!