ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing head unit in my 182 - advice needed!

182 Cup, DC2, E500
Hi all

I have a lovely brand new Kenwood 92BT sat here looking at me in the box.

As much as I'd like to keep my car totally stock, this afternoon I fitted a set of JL Audio TR front coaxials and as with everything JL I run, I was amazed at the benefit in sound in a stock car with stock head unit! There is a reason I try and stick with only JL Audio...

I want to fit this lovely head unit, and have sourced a trim panel replacement and ISO connector for a plug and play install. My questions are;

1 - I guess its obvious but I loose the head up display thing which shows source, clock etc on the dash? Is there anyway to retail this?
2 - How can I retain the steering wheel controls? I must admit I do like using it!
3 - I have the factory CD changer fitted. Is there any device which can link the CD changer through my Kenwood unit?

Links to ebay items so appreciated!

Cheers

BigRez

Clio 182
Yes, but this topic is covered to the death on a weekly basis, no way to retain display or cd changer, and stalk controls pm MTAudio.

#searchbutton