ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing Nokia N70 Covers

ive seen new covers available for the N70, and the missus wants a pink one for her phone...

how the hell do you remove the old cover and fit the new one?

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
A walk in Central Park after midnight with a flashing sign saying "rape me" on your head

ant

yep.
its easy - just like all the old nokias really.

anyone like to tell me why me speaker distorts like f**k???? :)

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
what fone???

but probably got dirty or water in it and just needs replacing

the normal thing is the magnet makes stuff stick to the speaker

sedan
Back cover is obviously very easy. Front cover has 4 clips one each side at top and bottom, just need to gently pull the casing away from the body in each corner until the clips pop out. The piece over the camera at the back is a little more tricky, it's got two clips, one each side at the bottom, but it's almost impossible to get a grip on them. When I received my replacement cover it came with a special tool for removing this piece, sort of like a thin bent screwdriver that you can insert up the edge of the back plate and 'pop' it out. Its bit tough and the screen must be cared of while removing the cover as a stroke could damage or create scratch on it. Usually nokia covers are indeed hard to remove.