ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

changing springs

guys, i have some lowering springs and i want to revrt to standard
is it a simple job adn will i need to get the geometry done again afterward ?

thx

Not that hard if your good with a spanner, Become a member and you can view the guide in the guides section.

Do you have a sport or a non sport ? (best to put it in your forum profile so people dont have to ask...

Im not sure about tracking, Ive lowered mine and had it checked and its still fine, So the reverse could be the same for you.

thanks guys

i have tons of tools, air wrenches etc.. so no probs there

i see there is no camber adjustment so unless the toe was changed after the car was lowered (unlikely and judging by the way the car drives i'd say no) then geometry strictly won't be required

whilst i'm at it i may as well change the dampers methinks as the car has done over 100k and for small money i can get a set of dampers as well as standard springs.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
on 100k then deffo change the dampers too, i changed all 4 on my old ph2 172 when it had done about 45k/6yrs old for new genuine ones and it made a big difference!

its worth getting the tracking done after any suspension changes (or even just a long period of time as bumpy road surfaces can knock it out)