ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing uch parameters

Clio 172 + Clio200T
Hello, I recently installed a "new" ecu+uch set on my mk2 from a scrapped 182.
Everything work great beside 2 small things.
The donor car of the uch had rain sensor, mine doesn't... So if I place the wiper stalk on the first position nothing happens, if I try to adjust wipers speed by the rotating switch nothing happens too.
From the second position the wipers work without problems.

I got a can clip device, and after browsing through menus I landed here:

x5wmrb.jpg

LC051 rain sensor present.
At least it is in the configuration...
Btw.. If I choose the menu for writing parameters to the uch (which I guess is the right place to change that value) it says this:

dwfbl.jpg

And here I stopped... Because I don't know what the procedure will ask. If it will ask only the values posted before there is no problem.. but my concern if the procedure implies something with the key code or something related to the immobilizer that I'd prefer to leave as is.

If anyone know something and can help.. I'll appreciate.
Thanks

P.S. I searched the forum but found nothing on this particular task

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
You need to make a note of the current settings.

It will start fresh, so you might want to know what the current ones are set to incase you want to go back to them.

Can't imagine it would remove the key coding...

@Brigsy might know, he's good with Clip.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Make a note of current config (the pic will be fine) and go for it mate. It will only reset the options listed.

Change the bits as you want then save, make sure the battery does not go flat whilst doing it, wont take long at all so if battery is good you wont have any issues.

Clio 172 + Clio200T
You need to make a note of the current settings.

It will start fresh, so you might want to know what the current ones are set to incase you want to go back to them.

Can't imagine it would remove the key coding...

@Brigsy might know, he's good with Clip.
Thank you mate, I am pretty new to the clip system so I prefer to ask before doing something wrong and make a mess..

Clio 172 + Clio200T
Make a note of current config (the pic will be fine) and go for it mate. It will only reset the options listed.

Change the bits as you want then save, make sure the battery does not go flat whilst doing it, wont take long at all so if battery is good you wont have any issues.
Ok perfect, so is ok if I keep that pic already took and start a new configuration with it in mind right?
The battery is fully charged, I charged it the last night amd yesterday I went for a test run.. but to be safe I can hook it up to the mantainer (it's a small racing spark battery)
Thank you so much!

I'll look through themenus if I can sort out the other problem.. the esp light costantly on. I got a non sport abs module with 36tooth rings for getting the speed on the dash but guess being different from the 1*2 one it triggers the esp light..

Clio 172 + Clio200T
Bit of an update, finally had time to check it out! Did the uch reprog and now everything is fine! Finally got back my wiper functions !! Thank you so much. Now Back plalyin with clip to sort some other lil things.