ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'Charged Corolla Content

Astra Twintop
Spent the morning cleaning the Corolla, absolutely knackered now mind you, and feel like I have the back of a pensioner!

Its pretty much standard, aside from the induction kit, smoked repeaters and carbon fibre rear badge.

20022011128.jpg

14082011081.jpg

14082011080.jpg

14082011079.jpg

Future plans are to hopefully change the wheels, but I've got on idea what to as of yet, front end needs a respray, carbon front badge, and cleaning the induction kit!

Possibly changing the exhaust system, which I'd have to go custom :(

Also might well chuck in a FMIC and get the supercharger pulley adjusted to squeeze a bit more power out of her! 215BHP is not enough for me.

Astra Twintop
215BHP from the factory.

You don't see many about, only 250 released over here. Most are based up country.

Apparently without the induction kit, you don't here the charger whine, but with the K&N Typhoon like I've got, its loud as hell!

Not my car, but same induction kit.

People assume that it's "Just a Corolla"

:star:

I'm taking it to Trax if you want a proper look mate!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
215BHP from the factory.

You don't see many about, only 250 released over here. Most are based up country.

Apparently without the induction kit, you don't here the charger whine, but with the K&N Typhoon like I've got, its loud as hell!

Not my car, but same induction kit.

People assume that it's "Just a Corolla"

:star:

I'm taking it to Trax if you want a proper look mate!

Holy Shi** that sounds awesome!!! WANT! lol Nice car mate.. Does your sound the same then?

Last edited by a moderator:
  Astra Twintop
Sounds exactly the same as that. Hugely addictive, and from outside the car you can hear the charger being to spin up.

Not too sure what the 187bhp variant is like, as I test drove mine, and dropped a deposit on it the same day.

They only came in Grey (Mine) Red, Black, Silver.

Silver doesn't suit the car I personally feel.

Bomb proof reliability to boot.

RS6 C7
Want one now so bad!, September and hopefully i will get one, I think grey is best closely followed by black, Are the engines easy to get more power from?

Astra Twintop
I imagine so, aside from sticking in a FMIC and adjusting the 'charger pulley I'd go with yes.

Aftermarket parts are not cheap, I've only found once place (www.fensport.co.uk) which do after market bits for them.

There is a 650BHP 4WD version on Youtube mind you!