ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Charging issues with after market charger

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I lost my iphone charger (well adam stole it)

So I went to CPW and they dont stock any nor did tesco etc. So I went to a stall in the town centre (you know the type)

Anyway He sold me a Vital Travel Charger for Iphone 3g..

So get home and plug it in, and the phone just keeps vibrating and switching from charging to not charging when you try and use it (open a app etc) ? Also there is a funny looking symbol in the top right hand screen in the power bar, like a new charger signal?

Take it back and kick the c**t?

Its not connected properly. Thats why.

Buy an Apple one you f**king pikey. Pc World/Currys or surprisingly enough, the Apple store.

Don't make me come down there and make you do it properly.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Lol there like £25 for the apple one! It is in its just being a c**t. Ill push the c***s stall over if he wont refund me.

Dont bother driving down to me! Ill come see you up there face to face!

lol, you're so tight you wouldn't give a door a bang.

You act like the big dog with your 16GB and you have a pikey charger from the market :dapprove:

Bad times.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
LOL. Can you f**king belive I just drove all the way back to exchange it, and the new one doesnt work. WTF.

Back again.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I must admit I had to get a spare, one for upstairs one for downstairs :eek:

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
LOL. Right you bunch of c**ts, Just bought a apple one for £20 from Asda.

Worked first time. I pushed the Asians stall over and got a refund.

My old man has this problem with his new iPod Touch. I told him to plug it in via USB, watch it charge, then f**k his pikey aftermarket charger off in the wheelie bin. Half of those 3rd party PSUs couldn't charge a casio watch FFS.