ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Charity Car meet Sunday 17th may

Iceburg silver 172
Hi guys,

my best friend sadly passed away last year at the age of 18 when the axel stands failed on the car he was working on and the car dropped and crushed him.

there is a charity set up in his name 'Josh's Prayers' which helps out parents with the funeral costs etc. who have to go through what his parents did.

so we have organised a car meet this sunday at the cattle market car park in worcester. i would be really pleased if as many of you who are local enough could drop by to show some support!

the meet starts at 8:30

thanks

Hi guys,

my best friend sadly passed away last year at the age of 18 when the axel stands failed on the car he was working on and the car dropped and crushed him.

there is a charity set up in his name 'Josh's Prayers' which helps out parents with the funeral costs etc. who have to go through what his parents did.

so we have organised a car meet this sunday at the cattle market car park in worcester. i would be really pleased if as many of you who are local enough could drop by to show some support!

the meet starts at 8:30

thanks

Jeez that's awful! Awful way to go