ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

charlie s hemel hempstead

monaco 172
i saw u the other day aswell, i was waitin to pull out at the bottom of great road and u were goin down queensway, i did smilee lol.

monaco 172
lol, so y didnt u put me on spotted lol. i also saw u up by tesco petrol station a few weeks ago.

well why didnt you put me on spotted..lol..I didnt know it was anyone on here tbh.
I feel bad that I didnt let you out now:eek:

wasnt me mate been at work, theres another black clio with black wheels and polished lip going about he slowed down to look at my car the other night as i was getting stuff out glove box when i popped head up he got a fright and drove off lol

yeah hes my nephew..his brother sean has a black ph2 but mike might be buying my car in a few weeks :)
ive known sean for years, if he buys your car i'l be very jealous, atleast sell me the wheels first please, i remember when he was in my old Quiksilver and we saw your car go past and i was like:hail:

wasnt me mate been at work, theres another black clio with black wheels and polished lip going about he slowed down to look at my car the other night as i was getting stuff out glove box when i popped head up he got a fright and drove off lol

ive known sean for years, if he buys your car i'l be very jealous, atleast sell me the wheels first please, i remember when he was in my old Quiksilver and we saw your car go past and i was like:hail:

hehe I will take that as a complement then:)
Sean has already got a mk2 ph2 in black...its Mick that might buy my car.

hemelites woop!

Oh yeah..get in there !!!!;)

You guys might be interested in this:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5456927&posted=1#post5456927

theres so many people from hemel on here!

Wasnt mick after a lupo gti steph? Do you know what he plans on doing to your car? a bit of smoothing could make it even nicer ;)

Yeah his is also eyeing up a Lupo...think he is on the wind up personally...lol.
And yep I know what he plans on doing to the car..but cant say anything..its a surprise..hehe