ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chassis number and chassis plate.

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
Hi im looking into buying a road registered clio cup race car. But as im going to be importing it to another country i need to make sure the chassis number and chassis plate number match up with the ones on the log book. Can anyone tell me where both the chassis number (stamped in) and chassis plate are located on the clio (phase 2 shell)

thanks

mike.

cup
Under the drivers side carpet there is a length of box section tacked to the floor.There you will find the stamped chassis number.

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
Right bit of a mix up its not the VIN no i need as its a race car and doesnt have one but it should have a serial no. I have spoken to renault sport UK and they said it should be on the left hand floor member.. as i dont have the car to hand it is 200 miles away from me can anyone help me diagnose exactly where this is on the car.

cheers

mike