ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CHAV SCUM

SchwepTek™
Only been home 5 minutes and i hear a group of chavs walking into town so look out the window and there's one crouching down by both of my rear tyres and i hear air hissing out!

1 of them is untouched but the other had the dust cap taken off and looks bent. Obviously air has come out but as i have a 5 hour round trip tomorrow i wanted to know if somethings broken or if its possible to get tyres to deflate by hand?!?!??!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Are you actually asking the question: Can you deflate tyres by hand???

Srsly?

Clio 172
its easy to get tyres to deflate by hand mate. might want to check your pressures before your long drive.

Suzuki Ignis
You use the cap to deflate the tyres, thats probably all they did.
You know about using turning the cap round to let air out right?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You know the scratches on the front of your car, have you tried the paint-putting-on polish?

SchwepTek™
Srsly?

How do you push the valve in then if you need to let some out?

Just turn the cap round and push it onto the little rod in the valve.

lol! oh right! never heard of that.

The pump i use has an inflate and deflate button...!

Suzuki Ignis
^Oooo get you! ;)

Us working class folk have to put our tongue on the valve and blow it up with our lungs!

182,mx-5 mk1,mev sonic 7
lol! oh right! never heard of that.

The pump i use has an inflate and deflate button...!

you never had a bicycle when you were a kid and let air out the tyre by pressing your finger nail or using the dust cap uspide down or a nail to let the air out?man i thought everyone knew that!!!!!!!! dont look at the cambelt guide on here you might faint lol

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Pmsl! Just get the f**king thing pumped back up if its flat! If it stays flat they've probably unscrewed the valve! Always remember as kids going round putting stones inside dustcaps of people we didnt like! Pssssssssssssh

SchwepTek™
you never had a bicycle when you were a kid and let air out the tyre by pressing your finger nail or using the dust cap uspide down or a nail to let the air out?man i thought everyone knew that!!!!!!!! dont look at the cambelt guide on here you might faint lol

Cambelts piece of piss mate.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
lol so u watched them do it then went out to investigate after they left. I flipped out on a kiddy when i caught him trying to nick my aerial, lobbed his hat and mobile off the multi story

ur megane r26
lol so u watched them do it then went out to investigate after they left. I flipped out on a kiddy when i caught him trying to nick my aerial, lobbed his hat and mobile off the multi story

haha nice one, i chased several kids down the road the other night when one of them tapped the end of my car haha, think i might have scared them, c**ts

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
lol can we have a hall of fame section for these sort of threads......?

just think he may have targeted you on purpose!!! herdened criminal there

SchwepTek™

No i decided to start a fight against 6 f**king chavs.....dickhead

SchwepTek™
Yeh there's a fair few pricks on here.

I only thought they might have snapped the valve or pierced it or whatever, none of this pikey turn the cap around s**t.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
so if i came round ur house started jacking ur car up and taking ur wheels off u wouldnt do anything?

daddy did buy me a nice keyboard to warrior with.