ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CHEAP 182 CUP!

172 CUP £3200 For Sale

Ive found a 182 cup in inferno for just £11,995 at my local renault dealer. Cant believe they can knock 2k off retail price already, not as if its been out a long time or anything.

is it a 182 cup, or a 182 with cup packs (does it have leather seats) ??, theres plenty of cupped up 182s selling for just over 10k, and they have been out nearly a year (182s that is)

172 CUP £3200 For Sale

its a genuine 182 cup. no leather, no xenons no engine cover, you get the picture. and its brand new! delivery miles only! Still prefer my cupped 182 tho, i like my creature comforts! but i still think its a bargain too!!

I paid £12380 including meatlic inerfno (£300 option)and I know I could have paid less but anything between 11700 & 12500 for a Cup is a good price. A cupped 182 for 10 grand???? £14700+Cup packs for 10grand??

You got a spanking new 182 fully loaded with Cup packs for 10.5K? may I ask where from? Since thats like 5 grand off list, on a 15 grand car.

im not the only one, quite a few have got them for that, LEE for example, this is why i mostly swap mine every 6 months, i mostly make a bit of cash, or break even LOL

You get well selling cars for 30% off retail, with no friends/family benefits or anything? You think 11995 for a Cup isnt a bargain? Is your name Jesus?

172 CUP £3200 For Sale

thats loads off. i only got 18% off mine on f&f. yours was more like 35%. how come they were so different?

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 14 January 2005

You get well selling cars for 30% off retail, with no friends/family benefits or anything? You think 11995 for a Cup isnt a bargain? Is your name Jesus?

when did i say that it wasnt a bargain !!!!!!, please point it out to me.

also my first post answered him before i knew it was a new car !!!please check again

ps any real need for the jesus comment !!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Quote: Originally posted by P3MBL on 14 January 2005

thats loads off. i only got 18% off mine on f&f. yours was more like 35%. how come they were so different?
f&f can change and i got mine same time as LEE, we both got for just over 10.5k

172 CUP £3200 For Sale

well if anyones interested the cars at:

Hardings of Bovingdon, just outside Hemel hempstead, herts

01442 832102, speak to James Hamer(sales manager)

I dont know how many theyve got or are gettin but ive seen this one in the flesh so i know its not b#ll#cks!

Having trouble responding to some posts, which might explain some confusion, as I have restricted rights, despite having paid to join. WTF is that all about??

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 14 January 2005

Having trouble responding to some posts, which might explain some confusion, as I have restricted rights, despite having paid to join. WTF is that all about??
You need to go to the main section of the site and log on and where it says chnage your forum status click on the link and follow the instructions.

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 14 January 2005ps any real need for the jesus comment !!!!!!!!!!!????????????
LOL I dont even know what I meant by that. No offence intended mate, drunken posting rules eh?? :D What I was getting at, was such a ludicrously low price seemed strange given that I wasnt (at that point) aware about your discount ;)

[Edited by Roy Munson on 1/15/2005 7:57:00 AM]

[EDIT] Cant post for another 10 hours - regarding the membership thing - guess I have to wait for something through the post before I can logon

It was just a link someone sent to me, I dunno WTF it is, but it made me laugh so I thought Id share it cos I was pissed ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Jason C on 16 January 2005

11995 for a cup is hardly a bargain when you can get a 182 with both cup packs for the same from Lloyds.
Theyre £11,908.37 from there at the moment - without the Cup packs though - Cup is down to £11,181.62