ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap 197

Ged

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PD130 Peach
either something wrong or he doesent know what he has :p.... another year older to get insurance down and i think that might have been worth the risk for me!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Far to cheap. Even with that many miles i would be expecting around 5 half to six.

one thing expecting that amount but totally different thing if you'll get it, :eek:he wants a quick sale it'll most likely go for £4.5k the :cool:CHEAP quick selling price:cool: for these cars

Last edited:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Im just winding you up mate, i have no idea what the story with this is. I was actually trying to get 200mph to bite because hes a prick.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Aww FFs lol, you shouldve pm'd me so I didn't ruin it... Apologies :eek: x

disappointed-so-close-freddie-mercury.png

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Im just winding you up mate, i have no idea what the story with this is. I was actually trying to get 200mph to bite because hes a prick.

im surprised u haven't realised ive got :cool:no interested:cool: whatsoever in your foul DOG like barking remarks:clap:, keep on doing them we :drunk:LOVE IT :drunk:makes no difference to me WHATSOEVER; cant stress that enough:bump:

Last edited:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I spoke to the owner of this car a while back....--

She sounded like a posh ball breaker...... I dare not offer a trade price on the car for fear of her driving around the m25 & castrating me-

Was an honest high miler- a bit out of my spec though-

S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  White clique
its either a case that all others are over priced and this is just priced fairly, or this one is under priced. TBH the 182's were all over priced for ages and loads sat there unsold as people priced theirs according to how others did... maybe its time that the 197s dropped in price a little? There are plenty of higher priced ones that are going unsold.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
its either a case that all others are over priced and this is just priced fairly, or this one is under priced. TBH the 182's were all over priced for ages and loads sat there unsold as people priced theirs according to how others did... maybe its time that the 197s dropped in price a little? There are plenty of higher priced ones that are going unsold.

Yes the cars that arent selling are over priced- People are getting smarter & smarter with their money & a low specced 197 on say an 56/07 plate listed high 6's low 7's is going no where for a long time

S

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
im surprised u haven't realised ive got :cool:no interested:cool: whatsoever in your foul DOG like barking remarks:clap:, keep on doing them we :drunk:LOVE IT :drunk:makes no difference to me WHATSOEVER; cant stress that enough:bump:

You have no interested?

That makes no sense, knew it. Prick.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
You have no interested?

That makes no sense, knew it. Prick.

anyone with 1/2 a brain or even 1/4 can see that was a typo:butt:

I allllllls00000o ttttyppppped it aaaaaagain so yooooooooooou gggggeeeet thhhhheee messssssaaage:

im surprised u haven't realised ive got
smiley16.gif
no interest
smiley16.gif
whatsoever in your foul DOG like barking remarks
x_highclap.gif
, keep on doing them we
x_drinking.gif
LOVE IT
x_drinking.gif
makes no difference to me WHATSOEVER; cant stress that enough
x_bump.gif