ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Brembo HC's

Bloody hell those are cheap.

Whats your price now George? been a couple of years since i last ordered from you.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I would certainly give George my business for the sake of a few quid guys.

Great chap and always willing to help you out with advice.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Thanks lads :approve:

I'm £45 posted for them Martin (similar to the link when you add the postage on). I physically stock them with various pads and send them out on a next working day courier, which most won't stock them despite what their site might say.

The cost price for Brembo discs and pads went up for everyone just before christmas. I haven't put my prices up as i knew it was coming so ordered accordingly so can still supply this forum with competitve rates at the "old" prices.

I will try and keep them as low for aslong as i can. Places selling them cheaper are either selling them as a loss leader and banking on you getting track pads at same time or haven't updated their site with current prices (100's of part numbers) .

Please support the Traders on here, there are some very good ones on here!

cheers
George

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
g172 is a good guy, really good to do business with, and i know where i will be getting my brakes from now on ;)

kam racing i did find was £70 cheaper for a cat back exhaust i have just bought though :eek:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Another thumbs up for George as well. I'd rather pay the small amount extra (that's if it is actually more) as his service and communication is great. He's always come good for me (ooer!) :eek: I also like to help out reputable registered traders on here where possible.

172 cup
I got mine off george for free in the CSS raffle! Which was very generous for him to do for charity so think he deserves every bit trade he gets for us guys.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Thanks for support everyone! Appreciate it

^ Good stuff mate.

Get yourself another ticket this year as i plan on donating some more Brembo discs and pads again for the CSS raffle :approve: