ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap ebay 182 exhaust

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Has anyone got one of these:

I currently have a yozzasport which is pretty much had it being over 10 years old. Im thinking of selling the car early next year so need a new exhaust and thinking of fitting one of these for when i do get round to selling it.

Does anyone have one and are they anygood?

Thanks

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
I have one they're not quiet but my exhaust fitter said it looked very good quality when he fitted It. Mines also decatted with catcams

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Thanks, I have ordered one. Have you run it with a cat ? What's it like driving round town? Hopefully it's not as loud as my current yozza.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Thanks, I have ordered one. Have you run it with a cat ? What's it like driving round town? Hopefully it's not as loud as my current yozza.
Can I ask what's wrong with your Yozza?
Mines about 10 years old too . The flange from the centre pipe and the flange on back box are rusty as f**k. Why did they used mild steel flanges on a stainless exhaust is beyond me. o_O

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
It's loud but bearable never ran it with a cat as decatted same time I fitted the Exhaust

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
@MRBILLYUK

Im doing more miles now and the yozza was getting to me its just too loud and after having it for 10+ years i needed something else.

Ive finally had my one of these fitted today and really pleased with it, Sounds perfect.

Do you have a pic of yours @Simon1975 fitted? The chaps who have fitted mine have left it about 20mm sticking out from the bumper which looks a bit shi*e,ideally id like it flush but not sure without modifications its possible.

Thanks

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
@MRBILLYUK

Im doing more miles now and the yozza was getting to me its just too loud and after having it for 10+ years i needed something else.

Ive finally had my one of these fitted today and really pleased with it, Sounds perfect.

Do you have a pic of yours @Simon1975 fitted? The chaps who have fitted mine have left it about 20mm sticking out from the bumper which looks a bit shi*e,ideally id like it flush but not sure without modifications its possible.

Thanks
Mine had to be trimmed to fit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200822-191401.png
    Screenshot_20200822-191401.png
    1 MB · Views: 107

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Thanks ,Yeah mines exactly like your top pic, Think ill have to get it trimmed.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
@MRBILLYUK

Thanks
Ahhh I see. I thought maybe your Yozza was knackered or something.
You should be able to sell it for £300 maybe even £350 if it's in good condition. They didnt make alot of them so don't come up for sale very often.