ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Flash

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
sorry, been a long day, i completely messed up my post :D was going to say that it is a good price but it is a basic flash. In photography you do get what you pay for, buy cheap and you will get cheap results i'm afraid. Flash i want for my canon is about £200 and thats supposedly entry level :s

The SB-400 is a good flash for the D40 - plus it can be bounced.

But would rather save for that prime than get a flash! I love my fifty!

Nikon D700
Im going to get that I think and then that remote thingy that BluePete posted :approve:

Ebay one? There good for off camer flash... You'd be better off getting an old Nikon flash for £50 off ebay for that stuff though. You have more control that way.

306 GTi-6
I second the Nikon SB flashes, they will do the trick. You could also hunt down a Vivitar 285HV if you dont want to go pre-owned. Grab some ebay triggers and you're sorted for strobist stuff !

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I've got that flash, picked it up the other week. I'm still yet to work out what difference it makes to the onboard flash.