ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CHEAP INSURANCE FOR phase 2 172 SPORT?

looking for clio
Hi,

I'm dying to get a phase 2 172 sport. I have a tight budget for the car and insurance. anyone know where i can get the cheapest insurance from?

I am 20 will be 21 next month.

Please help.

clio 172 sport
try directline mate thats who im insured with ?1100 fully comp im 23 with 3 yrs no claims.

Arctic Blue 182
Sky insurance 0870 11 21 759 (brokers)
I found them well good! :)
was recommended by someone on here too

I've always found Direct Line have given me the cheapest quotes on all the cars I've owned. Some people seem to have the opposite experience with them though.

I'm paying them c. £450 - 33, 10yrs+ NCB (protected), good postcode.

Arctic Blue 182
Roy Munson said:
I've always found Direct Line have given me the cheapest quotes on all the cars I've owned. Some people seem to have the opposite experience with them though.

I'm paying them c. £450 - 33, 10yrs+ NCB (protected), good postcode.

hey im paying £441, 10yrs NCB and im 28, oh but im female so its cheaper isnt it? i have 3 points on my licence... its with NIG but the Sky Insurance got me the quote - before i renewed it, it was 460 and then i got 3 points just before the renewal and it still came out cheaper... :)

Turbos.
I would say Directline too. It's normally between that or Privilege which is pretty much the same company.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'm with direct line, i pay £907 fully comp and i'm 21 with 0 years no claims, bargain.

Clio 172
Admiral Multicar insurance insured my Ph2 172 for around £380 with a £210 excess 5 years NCB protected, bloody good job as well, I'm 29

looking for clio
thanks guys the cheapest i've got yet though is £1600 for a 10 month policy on second driver with 3 years no claims discount. I think its my s**t area!

clio 172 cup
try adrian s flux,i,m 35 11yrs no claims my 172 cup with mods cost me 400 pounds fully comp protected,and by the way unlike most insurance companies my mods are fully insured

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I just had a quote with priv just to see what I'm likely to pay next year come renewal, £380 with protected ncb and 150 quid excess on a mk1 172.

I'm 25, good postcode, full ncb etc.

However exc brakedown cover I only paid £360 this year for the same with flux, although my excess was £250 i beleive.