ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap place to fit springs

Arctic 182FF
I've got some brand new Eibach Sportlines to fit to my 182, can anyone recommend a good place that can do this (cheaply!)?

I'm in sunny Warrington - been living down south for the past couple of years so I'm clueless about good NW places, thanks.

Arctic 182FF
Thanks guys. I think I may have found someone to do it for me on Monday (last week being down south), will update the thread if I can't have them fitted.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
i was clueless when i did mine i just thought id give it ago its simply with guides from here

i can do them just don't have the spring clamps.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Well I used a vice but i didn't want to be responsible for damaging the spring!!
So a clamp is needed.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Why don't you all stop telling me that a clamps not needed :') and help nicorossi

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I do have a 1.2 I didn't think there was much difference tbh, but obv there is haha :')