ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap RWD 3.0 V6 Drift car! Or Comfy Exec Saloon...

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
I had one of these a cople of years back, very easy for the back end to snap out, great fun. Mine was the silver elite and it smelt of dog lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
talk to me (yes really)

Sort my car out and you can have it?

I've just had a message off a guy on ebay saying that the 3.0's are prone for mayo in the filler neck at this time of year and its probably nothing to worry about. Read into that what you will.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
About 190 I think. iirc, the 2.5's were about 170.

Long time ago since I knew about brand new omegas though! lol.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Now why am I so tempted by it? lol

Cos its cheap. I just spent more on a tyre for the M3 lol.

Found this on the Omega 3.0 V6 owners club ...

Mayo under the oil filler is a result of moisture that enters the crankcase as blow-by gases which inevitably get past the seals in the engine. They'd normally be removed by the breathers but in colder weather more of them will condense, and also if the breathers are not as efficient as they could be or the engine doesn't frequently get thoroughly warmed up as it would on a long journey. So, quite possible it'd be noticeable this time of year and not present previously.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
200mph was still a flannel at 9.17am.

you would of thought that you would realised by now; name calling doesn't bother me in the slightest; similar to my neighbours "dogs" they bark but does it bother me in the slightest; NO

:sleepy:

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
You'd think with all that super knowledge inside 200mph's head he'd learn to multi-quote.

super knowledge of what? everyone or not in this case knows that every transaction on ebay can be traced and viewed;

u can find out the profit sellers make and how much they sell/ fees paid etc... ; very very easy

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  It's nice
if 200mph has nothing better to do than look at what people are buying/selling on ebay
leave him to it...

i personally have a life

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
super knowledge of what? everyone or not in this case knows that every transaction on ebay can be traced and viewed;

u can find out the profit sellers make and how much they sell/ fees paid etc... ; very very easy

You chat so much s**t, Mop your chin its dribbling down it.

You have no idea how much profit someone has made on ebay. If you can tell me how much thtat Omega owes me, I will deliver it to your house and wipe your ass whilst giving your dad some head.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've met some cnuts on here but he's been the most consistent.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Going off tangent-

the only way you would know if someone had a profit on a car is if they purchased it off Ebay in the first place?-

S