ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheap scooby

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scam.

Yep, probably says he is abroad in italy or something like that.

When he replies back his name will be different too.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
someone on scoobynet emailed him, his reply:

Thank you for your interest in my car. Here are some details I think you may find useful: 2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5 WRX SL SALOON. No accidents, no damages, no scratches, non smoker, excellent condition, full UK specs, Clear Title, full service history, UK supplied car (NOT AN IMPORT) still registered in UK.
The price is £5,500. The car can be delivered anywhere in the UK (delivery included in the sale price). I have already arranged for shipping and UK delivery with a shipping company that will handle everything on my behalf .
Please let me know if you're interested so I can provide you further details.
If you agree with my above terms, I'm sure that we can close the deal as soon as possible.
I have reserved the car for you until I will have your final answer.

Respectfully,
Mike

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The vehicle details for YT55 XTC are:
Date of Liability 30 09 2008 no road tax on it at all??
Date of First Registration 01 11 2005
Year of Manufacture 2005
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2457CC
CO2 Emissions 244g/Km
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour BLUE
Vehicle Type Approval M1

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
usual pisch.

9/10 if there is no phone number its a ripped off couple of pics and some arse bandit fooking around for a 'bubble'

tossers.