ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheapest place for 205 45 16 ad08r?

Ideally want some AD08R in 205/45/16 but camskills only seem to have them in 50 profile

Also what's the differeence in the two types of PS3's and how do they compare to AD08R's

BMW 320d SE
£88 on tyreleader.co.uk
The two PS3 variants are 83 and 87. It's the load index. The 87 is generally thought to be better as the sidewall is stiffer.

ad08r isn't really and all round weather tyre at all. It also needs a bit of heat for them to work.

its similar to Toyo R888

That's fine don't drive hard in the wet no point but she gets some stick in the dry just need to do a few mile before I go for it had them on my jdm sti loved the sidewalls

The MSA categorise the ADO8R as a 1B tyre.. same cat as `toyo R888 and Mich Pilot sport cup2

PS3s are 1A tyre..

I know bud there still not in the same league though close but would overheat quicker due to more tread etc just want a fast road occasional track summer tyre + they deal with standing water better that 888 dz03 etc don't drive like a knob in the rain anyway but a nice sunny afternoon is a different storey

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
I know bud there still not in the same league though close but would overheat quicker due to more tread etc just want a fast road occasional track summer tyre + they deal with standing water better that 888 dz03 etc don't drive like a knob in the rain anyway but a nice sunny afternoon is a different storey

go for it mate it really is great. have a look at peneus online. they seem to be priced good too from memory

Ah we'll think I have worked it out for the ps3 one contains greenx one dosnt and the greenx one is more expensive and worse on fuel eff

And the AD08R for a few more penny's you get a rim protection bar why not ay thanks everyone really like that tyre leader camskills has met its match

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Anyone know which load rating for the PS3 is best suited to the original ps2 exalto load rating ?

BMW 320d SE
I think the original Exaltos were an 83, but the PS3 comes as either an 83 or 87. The 87 is a higher load road so slightly stiffer (read better) tyre.

V6 255
£75/corner tyre leader at the minute. Just got a full set for £300 (obviously). Bit of a billy bargain I think

If that's for ad08r that's dam good and I can say now having them on for a few miles now they are much better than ps3 and haven't had any issues in the wet I don't push in the wet anyway but are awsome in the dry only issue now is they rub on the arches a little when cornering hard

215/45/16 same size as the previous ps3 think it must be the big stiff side wall and the extra grip having more corner force or what ever compressing the b14's a little more it's only under really hard cornering especially if there's a bump mid corner