ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place for service parts...

After Christmas, i'm planning to give the Ph1 a proper service, as I want to make sure that everything is fresh and good quality (the last owner put budget tyres on, so i'm guessing he skimped on oil etc). Ill be doing it myself though, as theres no point paying a garage to do it.

Where is the cheapest place to get all the bits needed??
Last time I serviced my old 172, I bought the bits from NWP and the oil from Opies. (NWP is £65ish for the service kit iirc)

Oh and what bits do I need to remember...
- Oil
- Brake Fluid
- Air Filter (might just buy a Ktec Panel Filter)
- Pollen Filter?!
- Spark Plugs
- Oil Filter

Anything else that I may need, or might aswell do whilst i'm at it?! (Cambelt has already been done - car is on 64k)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

340i
'Maynard' on here, he works for GSF.

Add a new drain plug washer to the list... they are only a few pence.

All the regular service parts should be fine, but have you got the kit to bleed brakes?

My dad has done it before on either my Bro's or one of my old car's before, so id assume so LOL. (I don't have a clue how to do it, so id leave that to my dad)

Ill get in touch with Maynard.

- Oil
- Brake Fluid
- Pollen Filter?!
- Spark Plugs
- Oil Filter
- Drain Plug Washer

Gray, when can I book in for your services matey? (Manifold-cat kit and that wire underneath seat for the airbag). You still haven't even seen the shed :( .

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Can supply all you need, elf oil, genuine oil and air filters and motrio pollen and NGK plugs. Also stock pipercross panel filters

If your dad is doing it with just use the old method to bleed the brakes.

Open brake reservoir - Open nipple, push brake, close nipple, pump brake, repeat. Top up level accordingly until runs clear.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
dont do 1l brake fluid, but the rest comes to £116 delivered or £25 extra with a pipercross

dont do 1l brake fluid, but the rest comes to £116 delivered or £25 extra with a pipercross

Nae bad... So that includes all the below (minus brake fluid and obv. extra for pipercross):
- Oil (which type/brand/whatever?!
- Brake Fluid
- Pollen Filter?!
- Spark Plugs
- Oil Filter
- Drain Plug Washer

Small bump here, but i'm going to be getting this ordered in the next few days. I'm waiting on a couple prices back, but i've been looking to just order with NWP for the kit (as I want to order an manifold-cat fitting kit from there anyway and they do the genuine renault kit) and then 5L of Fuchs Titan oil from Opies (as I still have a 1L tub of the same, from the last time I ordered from them). Would cost about £95 (minus brake fluid, which I may leave for now, and drain plug washer).

Nice one, cheers man. I couldn't remember whether mine came with one when I ordered for the Ph2.

Im going to get this ordered on Monday/Tuesday, as I want to phone them first.