ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check out this 172 Cup

Vectra
Repost?

d4b7804d-0616-6aa9.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
B pillar did its job well there, good job it wasnt someone short driving with the seat right forward, lol

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
This is my mate, he was following me in my Saxo on a B Road....
We both drive quick and have the cars for it, both on coilovers, uprated brakes, uprated strut braces and good tyres.... We went round a left hander, I got round fine and I saw in my mirror....
He tucked in the corner to hard and dropped into the rut off the road this then spun the rear around... He then rolled took out a wooden gate and then hit a big tree with the roof...!!!
I turned around and helped him, the roof had flattened down and pinned his face against the seat, also crushed the steering wheel on his legs.... Luckily I was able to help him out (after him saying his legs and head was ok) he then went off in a ambulance to be checked out and was out in a matter of hours... Car was a right off and that was the end of it :) here's a couple more pics... Be careful on them twisty roads...!!!!
6ugugyte.jpg

zyhy4una.jpg

yveryjen.jpg

3uty5e5a.jpg

vaqa8y3e.jpg

je2aguqy.jpg

ST
Indeed cocker spaniel.. I thought I was Eastern European ClioSport for a min reading the statement in an accent..

Vectra
I've read your thread I think it is on FrenchUK for the Saxo, your mate is extremely lucky!