ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check this out for ugly..

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by captain_clio on 25 June 2003

the exhausts - 6 so far. symbolic of how many pipes hes had up his rear end, dont you think.

look out for next weeks pics, its will have 10, some of them side exit too.

Perhaps a couple sticking out through the roof too! :D

i reckon there is still space for 4 more.....will have to get one of the glasgow members like theiceman to go and hear what it sounds like with those pipes!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Alymac

The pic at the top looks like the rear of that "Darth Vader" fronted car from a while back!

Is the reg. SHO2CXA?

no idea gr as on strathycruise they block out the reg plates, do you still have the photo or could you go back to around when i joined in march and see if you can find the post?

Elise/VX220/R26

Yup definately got more money than taste. A black clio lowered on 17s could look amazing. I dont understand these people that make their cars look like theyve just barnstormed a demon tweeks shop. Sticking every possible mod on your car does not make it cool. A few choice mods tastefully done has a bigger impact and looks better.

Mk4 golf gti

I think it looks nice apart from the 6 zorsts and the rear spoiler

it makes it look different which is the aim of the game in my opinion

itd b boring if evry1 jus lowered and put alloys on dnt u think

The guys entitled to do what he wants to his car - just as we are intitiled to say it looks mailto:cr@p">cr@p. Each to their own....I prefer the red one;)

I must admit the picture that shows it moving from the side makes it look quite good. I hate Carzone bodykits though and the back is FCUK ugly......Still, At least its all the same colour. He must have spent a fair bit of money on it.

and he hasnt got the essential kev mod of 16 puffa jacket and baseball cap wearing goons all wedged in the backlol - unlike the fiesta, which probably had about 9 in the boot too! c**k knockers

Willy2

this guy must have a rich daddy to pay for all the work done, again his car is different, but i think his car is tacky and OTT, 6 zorsts wot for?