ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check this out for ugly..

its ok bit mad for my liking!! its a shame that the tail pipes arent in the middle!!! judge it by the numberplate!! i would not be happy with that!!

whats the point - all these max power kits look sh*te - you cant beat nice clean standard bodywork with a big set of alloys - if you want to make your car faster spend some money on the block and take all the kit off - the lighter it is the faster it will go.

I wouldnt say its ugly, just a bit OTT for my liking.

Remember, each to their own, wed all be driving identical clios if we all thought the same!

Quote: Originally posted by Alymac on 25 June 2003

Rob, thats what i have been trying to see for myself, none of the pics are good enough to be able to zoom in to see what it says
Ah well..whats that car next to him, looks like its got Turinis on it? A rough guess would be a Hyundai Accent dressed up as WRC car??

look at that fiesta lean, he must check the wing mirror for scratches after taking a corner fast with all that bodyroll

172, Tiguan

DO you think that spoiler on the clio gives him much downforce at 250mph?

Bit OTT for me, though each to their own!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Alymac

The pic at the top looks like the rear of that "Darth Vader" fronted car from a while back!

Is the reg. SHO2CXA?

Quote: Originally posted by rockport on 25 June 2003

Quote: Originally posted by griff_90 on 25 June 2003

Look at the cornering abilities of this beast!

http://www.strathycruise.com/cruise/03-06-22/cruise-05.jpg
a slight case of worn anti-roll bushes maybe ? or could it just be becuase its a dirty fiesta?

2nd suggestion sounds better! ;)
U dotn think the two flat tyres and bucket load of Pikies had anything to do with it? Hmmm... tis a beast tho!

Oh i remember these pictures, how could i forget them!

Seen that green clio monster truck about to drive over them all?

ask a silly q, in the 1st pic of the black clio it has 6 exit exhuast. in the last couple it has a 4 exit exhaust

these taken at diff times or same time roughly?

Jamie

the exhausts - 6 so far. symbolic of how many pipes hes had up his rear end, dont you think.

look out for next weeks pics, its will have 10, some of them side exit too.

Quote: Originally posted by boyracer666 on 25 June 2003

ask a silly q, in the 1st pic of the black clio it has 6 exit exhuast. in the last couple it has a 4 exit exhaust

these taken at diff times or same time roughly?

Jamie

the pics with 6 pipes are newer