ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheers FRED

leon cupra R
Kindly sorted out my ride height for me today

popppoo679eeeey9.jpg

Needs to settle abit more but you get the picture

Thanks again mate

dazza

leon cupra R
Knows his stuff! top man

Now all he have to do is not sell the car before ive enjoyed it lol

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
^^ as i dont know your life story! since leaving yozza are you doing anything your self or just do it part time for friends! ;) i know everyone sings your praises and you have helped me out when i have asked you for help :eek:

Lionel Richie
there might be a new company (just me) on the way, just not sure yet, in the meantime i do help out all of my cliosport "mates" ;)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
hope you do set up! and people give you business! ;) can i have a Fredzaust please! ;)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Tbh alot of my cars have stuff with Fred. I left seats there for 6months. lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks Great Mate.... Coilies or Springs?

If Coils go get them Fred Special'd

"Navy" N17 TWO
I thought it had Sportlines on lol - looks mint! :approve:

What are they like compared to std to sit in & drive with?

182kev

i could do with a fred special tbh

is there much difference with ride height on a cup packed set up

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Pours a good pint too i hear! You coming to see us in birmingham in a couple of wks fagger?

leon cupra R
I thought it had Sportlines on lol - looks mint! :approve:

What are they like compared to std to sit in & drive with?

at the moment doesnt feel any different feels better corning but still need to settle so i know i will feel the road more and probly every bump soon lol

I had apex on my MK1 and when settled loved driving the car more but they did sag aftter a while so had to upgrade

leon cupra R
Weather is really s**t so just going to have to post at a later date some better pictures hopefully @trax

popppoo687kkbc3.jpg