ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheltenham car park Monaco 172

Clio 172 Monaco
I have a Monaco and I also know a Chav in Cheltenham who got 1 its a 02 plate and it ends it YVF and its a bag of POO Lol! He got small bits of duck tape on both wings and the springs are nackerd on it and its got a meerkat in back window? I think it might of been him?? He goes to cruise I know that much :-/

It was looking shamefully dirty I think! Too bloody cold out tho for washing, so had a trip into town instead! Is there a way to tell if it has CC from distance, or were ya snooping in my windows ;-)

Anyway – Hi both. Been a member for a while but as you can see not exactly a prolific poster. I try and use the magical search bar instead of asking stoopid questions all the time :cool:

Clio 172 Monaco
You should come to the Cheltenham meets :rasp: would be great have another Monaco out! I know another Monaco but he not on here and had wrecked it with duck tape and not given it TLC :cry: such a shame its only 43K on it too!

Should do, where do they normally happen, or does it move around? Duck tape lol! I'm definitely one for taking care, not long had it out the garage cos the head gasket went :( but all good now. You can tell if its me in the dark though at present, one of the xenons died so i'm currently rocking one normal head light and one xenon... looks idiotic!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
had a look though the window you didnt see my megane on the other side. now thats dirty.
looked a nice car mate. headgasket went a a f4r very rare

yeah so I was told. That's not even the whole story, garage reckon it had been replaced before as the part on the car wasn't the original but had been badly fitted, so... It went for a skim where they found a crack in a cylinder. Epic bill lets just say! Still, last car was a Fiat Coupe so I'm used to this kind of thing!