ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chemical guys- instawax

Titanium 182
just recieved a few bits i ordered last week,

only thing is the instawax label has been stuck over another label, im just wondering if its a diffrent product or has been wrongly labeled up by mistake!?

the label underneath says its some kind of sealant, should still be fine to use?

thanks Dean

Titanium 182
whose david? lol

just had a look at the one on the website, it looks a little diffrent but im just wondering if thats because mine has been in the post and the one in the pic is settled!

RB 182
I've got some of this somewhere, do you need to check the label to see if you have the right thing? Was it the InstaWax that you ordered?

Titanium 182
yeah i ordered the instawax, when i was reading the details on the label i could see that there was another label underneath it, so im wondering if its something else or if it was labelled up wrongly in the first place then they put the instawax label on it as this is what it is!

RB 182
If it's the top label then I would guess that is what it is.

I just spray it onto a microfibre and then wipe it on and then it hazes and then wipe it off with another microfibre afterwards.

Titanium 182
yeah must be the stuff then!

cheers guys, like i said i think it might have been wrongly labeled up and changed!

Titanium 182
or the more money the more chemicals!

depending on the weather gonna use it at the weekend, bought a clay bar too, to try and get rid of the industrial fallout off the car first!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
or the more money the more chemicals!

depending on the weather gonna use it at the weekend, bought a clay bar too, to try and get rid of the industrial fallout off the car first!

Make sure you wash and polish it before you fire the instawax on or it's a rather pointless exercise.

Titanium 182
yeah im going to i was going to do it like this;

wash it
clay it + try and get rid of the tiny fallout rust marks
wash it again
polish it
wax it with the instawax

that sound ok?, not very clued up on all this stuff, only recently started polishing my cars! used to just wash them and stick some tyre black on for good effect!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
yeah im going to i was going to do it like this;

wash it
clay it + try and get rid of the tiny fallout rust marks
wash it again
polish it
wax it with the instawax

that sound ok?, not very clued up on all this stuff, only recently started polishing my cars! used to just wash them and stick some tyre black on for good effect!

Your old valver looked mint tho! Clean! Windscreen wipers up in evert foto!!

Titanium 182
yeah i used to just wash it, i was always that keen to take a photo i forgot to put them down lol, i try to spend a bit more time caring for cars now!