ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chemical Guys Pics…

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Hey guys,
had a nice delivery from www.carwashnwax.com
So, had bit of session with the car today...

Washed with Chemical Guys Body Wash N Wax (First time I've used it, lovely shampoo!)

Polished with Chemical Guys All in One Polish (Very easy to use)

I'll not bore you with the rest, the pics did not turn out that well due to it being a very dull day :(

but in the flesh it has a lovely deep oily shine to it.

Pics:

CIMG1540Medium.jpg

CIMG1527Medium.jpg

CIMG1524Medium.jpg

CIMG1547Medium.jpg

CIMG1516Medium.jpg

definitely gonna be getting more Chemical guys stuff :D

Re: Chemical Guys Pics…

The pics look good enough to me ,see some flake poppin
How did you find the all in one to apply and remove?

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
The All in one polish was very easy to use, I indented only to do the front of the car and the rest another time, but did the whole car. But, in the flesh it looks far better.

Overall a great product, thanks for the advice! :D

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
CG stuff is quality

I used the nanotech m seal and carnuba wax and it was excellent. Top boming.

Loving that shine there - guid work matey

106 GTi
Sounds a good polish, is it akin to the likes of Klasse AIO or is it a more abbrassive based than chemical cleaner based?

R

Rebecca

very shiny the black ones always look nice when they have had a good clean. Ours looks shiny as it is silver but is often a bit grubby :dapprove:. She is very grubby at the mo covered in oil:dapprove: When she is back from the renault hospital I will help David give her a nice bath may even get some new cleaning things to try out.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
PS I love Silver in the 172, I wanted a Silver 182 but they had none and once I drove it I wanted it there and then :p

R

Rebecca

Thomss said:
Poor little clio :( I'm sure she will feel much better once she's had a nice bath :D

Yep just got to sort out her diarrhea first then give her a wash lol. It was so sad having her sit on the forecourt near the shiny cars looking trashy and coated in oil. Nice to see her all shiny again.:D Will post before and after pics most likely unless renault clean her first.

R

Rebecca

Thomss said:
PS I love Silver in the 172, I wanted a Silver 182 but they had none and once I drove it I wanted it there and then :p

It is nice funnily enough David wanted the black 182 that was in the showroom at the same time as we bought ours. The silver is cool because it looks kind of bluey or lilacy in certain types of light and has a flecked sort of effect in the paint so it does look quite shiny without too much polishing.

R

Rebecca

Yeah did enjoy our little bit of summer I remember when all three of us had shiny clean cars turning heads all the way down the road that was cool. It is a bugger doing the actual cleaning though tbh but it is kind of worth it.

Rebecca said:
Yeah did enjoy our little bit of summer I remember when all three of us had shiny clean cars turning heads all the way down the road that was cool. It is a bugger doing the actual cleaning though tbh but it is kind of worth it.

nothing better than a shiny car of thunder ...........if you know wot i mean :race: wow heads turn

R

Rebecca

yeah you clean it to catch the eye and you get all the noisiness under the car going and give a good milfy shout out of the window to all the passing middle aged women and job done and it was all worth it.