ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cherry bomb Exhuast?

hi. all

starting to get building a custom made exhaust with a friend...a v good welder which is a help

he was telling me about cherrybomb exhuasts...think he meant the one called tailbomb...anyone had any experience with these and also wat would one sound like on a mk1?
cheers
jules

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Wow, cherry bomb exhausts! Reminds me of many years ago pratting around in an old mk1 fiesta 1.1!

I wouldnt say they are the best quality, etc lol, but kinda cheap and cheerful

what makes you say that?

any reasons?

just looking at somthing universal thats fairly open so that i can mod it to fit where i need it etc

jules

Clio DCi 65
my mate use to have one on his mk1 fiesta 1.1,

it sounded awful to any other exaust,

My diesel sounded better lol

i also know a fella with one on a mk 2 fiesta, sounds poo, also very pikki, would be just the same as sticking you head out the window going ( tshshshshshshshsh) 'wow listen to my dump valve' lol, would leave them well alone matey

Dci 100
anyone know what they sound like etc??
jules

you get what you pay for, you dont pay very much for cherry bombs and so thet sound like farting though a baked bean can,

you can get some decent quality back boxes for just a little bit more, and if you mate is goin to be making the rest of your system you shouldnt really skimp on the back box ;)