ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester 5pm

Honda S2000
There was a silver 172 in Hoole that was pulling onto Hoole road. And then a 53 plate Cup was behind me all the way from Chester to Runcorn.

Honda S2000
Well he didn't have Shredder with him if it was Krang. He was one his own. He must have left the Kronies at home.

Honda S2000
I see a blue V6 in Chester quite alot but i don't think he is from here. He always makes a point of overtaking me and then slowing right down! I'm always about near the business park so if you see a girl waving crazily at you in a 52 plate Cup its me.

CLIO V6
Oks , have seen the blue one a couple of times. If you see a mad girl in my car it will be the g/f, she has taken it today for the first time as i'm on a late :-(

X-172 Cup
Rob & Kelly - I'll no doubt see you around the Business Park - I don't start till late but drive a Cup - always wave & flash like a loon when I see another Renaulsport Clio but more often than not they are not off here so I look forward to seeing you about soon...although I'm on holiday until May after today...going to South Africa so my poor car will be redundant for a while - I have asked my cat to look after it though so it should be OK

CLIO V6
cool. may see you around then. Work everyday on the biz park. Normally get in early though at 7.30 ish and leave early

Honda S2000
stokecitypottermouse said:
I have asked my cat to look after it though so it should be OK

lol I'll look after it for you better than your cat! Although I already have one. I'm sure Mike_se would take it off your hands so he doesn't have to drive his mum's Ka ;)

I don't think many clio drivers in Chester seem that friendly.. well the ones I see anyway. So if I see either of you i'll make sure I wave!