ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester Le Street - Trophy + Monaco 172 - 7.30am

Spotted the Trophy heading towards the church mouse/chester moor and the Monaco further down at the garage roundabout near chester park, was in my black rep, xenons were blazin' y0! :cool:

​Wayne

172 berg, Fabia VRS
I see that trophy all the time mate.
Posted on here but as far as i know the owner isnt on the site. The reg is something like t25phy.
There is also a BG 182 on the street on the left just as your leaving chester to join the A1.

Ahh right, didnt spot the BG 182! Will have a look tomorrow, i saw a Flame red 172 in langley park aswell when i come to think of it, parked up in an estate

172 berg, Fabia VRS
I think ive seen that flamer in langley aswell, ive just checked my old threads and i posted almost exactly the same as you did apart from the monaco was in witton gilbert lol. The trophy reg was T2 PHY and it could be BlackGolds!

There was a lad in the durham area with a flamer but im sure it was up for sale, could be him, BlackGold (Chris) doesnt have a trophy any more, he sold it for an Ibiza cupra tdi mate!