ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

children next door!

Civic Type R FN2
as if the hours of screaming outside my house wasnt bad enough, i heard a bang outside so looked out and seen them running off away inside. i went out to find a scratch on my drivers side door due to them flying up and down the hill on there scooters!
after hours of cleaning to get it nice and gleaming yestarday, now the first thing you notice on the side of the car is this deep scratch :(!

Its a pain mate, you put a lot of love into your car and then some c**ty kids come along and scratch it,

Its a fear everyone who wants to keep a nice car has imo,

Hope you can get it fixed easily.

This can be easily rectified by taking the scooter to their face...justice complete.

*Terms and conditions apply, subject to availability. SimonRoyale does not endores the mauling of children and such offences are illegal by state law and may end up in prosectution.

Clio 182 arctic
i hope you went around to the parents and made the suggestion that they pay for it otherwise a telling off from the old bill may be in order for the kiddies.
neighbours or not, if its deep it needs respraying and is going to cost regardless of who they are.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
i hope you went around to the parents and made the suggestion that they pay for it otherwise a telling off from the old bill may be in order for the kiddies.
neighbours or not, if its deep it needs respraying and is going to cost regardless of who they are.

this...

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Lol - why don't traffic cops go catch some real criminals and go tell some kids off for riding their scooters!

dont get into a fight with a kid a kick in the shin hurts.

But a knee to the face is K.O

SFIV2.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS

And the proof that it was the kids is where exactly?

That's the response you will get.

Civic Type R FN2
And the proof that it was the kids is where exactly?

That's the response you will get.

yeah thats what i was thinking.

after another good wash it didnt look as bad as it did, but it could have been worse.
i usually put the car in the drive all the time, but for some reason i never this time. just my luck! lol