ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chilled Out Drive/Meet

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Hi Guys!

Just been made Kent area rep :up: so thought i'd go about sorting out a little meet/drive out for the Kent lot.

Was thinking about meeting somewhere in Medway/Maidstone, and a coastal drive out to hastings/camber as the roads to there can be good driving roads and then can have general laugh at the end.

Not sure on dates yet, possibly end of March/start of April? Was gonna see whos game then go from there!

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
If anything comes about, I'll make it if I can.
(got baby due end of April, so it's all getting abit close!)

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
If anything comes about, I'll make it if I can.
(got baby due end of April, so it's all getting abit close!)
Oh wow, congrats with that mate! Will hopefully be end of march time anyway, dependent on when people are free etc.

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Well, i'll make a list of whos game, and if people could say what dates are good for them? Thinking weekend of 28/29 March and the first weekend in April, which is the 4/5.

1.MJClio
2.levaz
3.Dud3

Also gonna tag all the people i've found in the southeast members post to try and get this going!
@levaz @Mendizmo @snowey172 @RamsgateChris197 @SamHowell @182_James @JohnR32 @mw897 @sidey @terryc101 @JDM @harrypax @knocker
@munchkin13 @sonny172cup @steve!pax @GrahamS @raviedavie @DuD3 @shanehaward @Richard102 @Steuart @dlt72

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Happy to have a meeting around maidstone/tunbridge wells area. Might not go for a drive as the Clio is slower than a mobility scooter!
Whats up with it?! I'll put your name down as we will most probably meet and have a chill in maidstone first anyways!
1.MJClio
2.levaz
3.Dud3
4.GrahamS

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Yeah i'll leave it till the weekend most probably, see whos game, then sort a final plan!
Anyone good with cameras? Be good to get some decent pictures

Trophy 459
Sounds a good social could meet at the Halfway House Challock Nr Faversham & move on from their or those that wanted to stay for a meal would have that option..

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
1.MJClio
2.levaz
3.Dud3
4.GrahamS
5.knocker
6.raviedavie

@knocker Yeah could do, could collect/meet others from that way, then head coastal or hang around there for food. Will see whos game for what!

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
1.MJClio
2.levaz
3.Dud3
4.GrahamS
5.knocker
6.raviedavie
7.Richard102
8.SamHowell
9.terryc101
10.182_James

Sweet, 10 of us so far! So what date would be better for people? 28th/29th March or 4th/5th April.

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
1.MJClio
2.levaz
3.Dud3
4.GrahamS
5.knocker
6.raviedavie
7.Richard102
8.SamHowell
9.terryc101
10.182_James
11.roryb (Saturday)

Okay, well i can do either a saturday or a sunday, just need to know what days others can do

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Sounds good! Maybe starting from Hythe, around the Romney marshes, dungeoness and then along to Rye?

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Thats an idea, i'll be starting in maidstone so can collect people along the way

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Camber sands has some great roads too. My car wont be running till march 20th tho!
I'm based in Maidstone too
Really does, love a cheeky hack down there! Thats fine, planning the meet for the weekend after that!

I'd be up for a meet can't do that weekend in March as I'm in Liverpool and not sure about any other day as things are a bit up in the air personally. Just set a date and if I can make it I will.

Clio 197
Bit short notice but lydenn do monthly car track days. One this Saturday was going to pop down and do a 20 minute session but not fitted new brakes in time. might pop down for a watch though.

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
I've been so busy and haven't checked on here recently, would have had a pop down if i'd known there was people going!

Clio 197
Looked like a Good day was only there for an hour but was enough to say next one the 197 is going down for some abuse.

Did pop over to say hi @knocker but you'd just come off track and looked busy.

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
I'm thinking April 5th for this, everyone cool with that?

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
Im away for a week with work from April 5th. (easter sunday btw).
Im thinking about going to the wings cafe this sunday with the essex lot. My clio sould be running by then

BMW M4; S1000 RR
On the condition that it's Maidstone to Hastings/Rye I'll come! I live in Hove so it's about an hour from both of them but I know the roads from Hastings back home are cracking and I'm always up for a drive.

1.MJClio
2.levaz
3.Dud3
4.GrahamS
5.knocker
6.raviedavie
7.Richard102
8.SamHowell
9.terryc101
10.182_James
11.roryb (Saturday)
12. Jeff simply