ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chinese + French = RAC

Qashcow
a50e59b0.gif

Managed 3 and a half laps of llandow today in the supercharged Clio, it was epic for all of them too, then a bag full of nothingness.

Cheap (although still expensive) MAP sensors FTL. Oh well, home now

Qashcow
Yep, had to get out the circuit a few miles lol.

The sc is reliable Boosh, just not the other bits I fitted to it ;)

Qashcow
Blind south gloucestershirarian lol. Built it myself, started new years day and running 3'weeks ago makin 245bhp

Chinese map sensor, piece of poop

Qashcow
Genuine marelli sensors cost 3-4 times more than the cheap copies, probably made in the same factory but massive difference in quality

Qashcow
It's in the van, will refit it tonight but fingers crossed it's solved. I'm hoping it isn't something else causing the map sensor to die, I can't be buying new sensors every 500 miles lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It's in the van, will refit it tonight but fingers crossed it's solved. I'm hoping it isn't something else causing the map sensor to die, I can't be buying new sensors every 500 miles lol

I'm sure the 500miles is worth it!

Tow rope ;)

Ironically, that person who towed then crashed his car on track and needed a tow too!

In the end his car was drivable so all good :)

Qashcow
The 500 miles has been worth it, but that would start getting very expensive!!

Cheers JD, as Shadowness has said, it got towed by a mate who then buried his car into a tyre wall when he returned to the track :/