ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chipping a clio

2005 Impreza WRX STI

i spoke to dastek in scotland today and they said gains of6-8bhp.they put me in contact with a dealer closer to me in norwich.....£450 plus VAT and gains of"10-15bhp":confused:

i spoke to hillpower,nick reckoned 230 plus vat and an extra 160 if i wanted it mapping to my specific car....seen gains of approx 3bhp he reckons

chip wizard was 450 plus vat too.he said cant comment on gains,but u get 5hrs of dyno tuning and would be beneficial if the mods i had were decent...or should i say better than standard,just not being used to their full potential!

Gee everybodys prices seem to have gone up suddenly.............Dastek are £350 + vat but I recon that would come down for sure..............Chip Wizards (Wayne) a couple of months ago said it would be £350 to £400 if he came to me i.e. comes up to Dundee from Rochdale..............or £280 to £300 if I went to him.

Dastel also said the data which they were getting from the V6 they started was indicating a gain of between 15 to 20bhp.............although Id expect most of the gains to be with low down pick up via torque............and 15/20bhp is a big gain if it was rite then it would be worth doing eh :cool:

Cya Stu