ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chipsaway/dentsaway

Two questions folks, first anyone used chipsaway as my mate has tonight scrapped his clio down the side of his old bhoys jag, quite a large scratch to driver side wing.

Also for myself, anyone used dentsway? any idea of costs or good or bad experiences?

yes i have used chipsaway and found they did a pretty good job! im using them again this friday on my cup... found that the laqeur tended to fail a little on my previous car but a little wax soon sorted it out...

chipsaway tel: 0800 0680 238

hope it helps

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

my brother-in-law used chips away when he scraped the front bumper.. about 4-5 big deep scrathes.

The repaired it taking about 3 hours to do the job but it was a very good job that they did, you couldnt tell that there had been any damage at all.. cost £130

Are they able to repair stone chips etc without respraying the whole panel? i washed the car last friday and nearly threw a fit finding 3 - 4 nasty scratches :( i do alot of motorway driving you see, and seem to pick up all crap!! im on my 3rd winscreen!!

so can they?