ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chocolate Brown Veyron

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Not the best analogy was it, given the chance i'd draw a mustache on her.

6a00df351e888f8834017ee4a366db970d-800wi.jpg

Probably more if i'm being honest.

Mona_Hitler_by_dashinvaine.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Who the feck would turn it down in all honesty.... apart from the CS high rollers obviously ;)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah you're right actually,
it could be painted bright pink and say 'Bender on Board' down the side and i'd still want a go in it.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'd put a marmite sticker on the bonnet in the hope everyone thinks I own the company

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
That would be nice if it was a really deep metallic/candy brown. They seem to have chosen that colour from the 1974 Austin catalogue.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'm sure it can be wrapped - I actually like the interior

I saw one very similar to that in Bob Forstners Park Lane showroom the other week!

It looked absolutely horrible :dead:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Thats actually not that bad. Try going into London, and seeing all the Arab ones. And all their supercars in general.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
So I take it none of you have tried the Veyron Configurator online? You can spec some hideous s**t on there! Some of their stock isn't that tasteful either.

Just give an Arab guy the chance to do what he wants with an Expensive car, and they will. (Nicked these from my mates Flickr, but you get the idea).

10385221694_c864fc221b_z.jpg

Saudi Crew. by Alex Penfold, on Flickr

10347946853_dc15040d59_z.jpg

Tron. by Alex Penfold, on Flickr