ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chopped in the clios.....

ValverInBits
Landed me this little sucker.

DSC02607.jpg

LOL :D

Friend of a friend of my dads borrowed this of a rich mate (no idea who) and took me out in it. To set the record straight, No i did not drive it :cry:

It's a 2007 599 GTB. It's got the carbon ceramics (which by the way do grab like clarkson says they do - hes not being a dick about it)

The ride is smooth as you like, real tourer. Can't comment on the twisties. Driver was insured 3rd party on this car effectively. He says it's was bought for 250k, I say it was probably 200k.
The Power. 611bhp, Front engined V12 pulled from the Enzo. Does the trick. Did 40 to 120 jellybeans in it and it just pins you to the seat and puts down AWESOME power without any hint of complaint from the enourmous tyres. (TCS in normal mode). The noise. Not as loud as I thought, Soon found out why when wound down a window. It is so well sound proofed it's unreal.
90 jellybeans feels like 60 in it though. I couldnt see me holding onto my licence too long in it.
Agreed, Black is not the colour for a 'rari
More pics, Without my stupid mug in them
exterior1.jpg

exterior2.jpg

exterior3.jpg

exterior4.jpg

exterior5.jpg

DSC02597.jpg

DSC02598.jpg

DSC02599.jpg

DSC02600.jpg

DSC02602.jpg

Little Video Of it starting up. Sorry about the wind.
th_MOV02621.jpg

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Just been watchin that programme about people who are sexually attracted to cars...........ive just turned into one of them!!

Thought them wheels were gonna get kurbed in the video!!! :eek:

Awesome, saw a dark red one near my work the other day, reg plate had one letter & two numbers on it (that was it !)

M

mini-valver

Dont blame him for not giving it any in the twisties when he's insured 3rd party! Awesome machine.

Ex-172 owner. Now a Mini!
Awesome car, like it in the black too. I've been lucky enough to take one of these from Nottingham to Birmingham and the power is unreal to say the least. Love the red leds on the sterring wheel too and the giant rev counter compared to the piddly little speedo. The one I had was trademark red.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Epic. To be fair, if he had the coin and wanted to skip the waiting list - he may well have paid 250k.

Dan

not a fan of fezzas either but theres no denying that car is truly astonishing!!

awesome cars, thats just made me like them a little more!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hush.. you pimp ;)

It looks ace as it is. Awesome machine... the tech that they pack into these nowadays is staggering.

It's a good job it's packing 600+... it weighs over 1900kg's IIRC!

Nimbus Megane R26
when i win the lottery im having one in red, with the black leather..truely gorgeous cars..*nursin a semi..*

ValverInBits
rude. Like the matt black.

The yellow is nice. But I agree with malice here. It needs to be in white

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
stunning, am i the only one that cringed seeing it that close to the curb? :eek:

E30 318iS x2
Uberly one of my fav cars.

All I could think watching that video was watch the fecking wheels on thet kurb :S

Snatch with DIY mods.
might be a rare thread of a motor that nobody slates:rasp: satin black is thilf... but yellow, or black, or red.......